Monday, February 18, 2013

Curtains for the Master Bath


I mentioned in that post that we still wanted to change out the wooden blinds covering the 2 corner windows.

I searched many websites that sell draperies for an economical solution, and I finally settled on the Scribble Window Panel in Feather Gray from West Elm.

This is one of the photos from their website.
west elm curtain

These panels were on sale with free shipping when I bought them, and I could not have bought the fabric and had them made for the price that I paid.

JC removed the blinds for me, and then he hung the curtain rods by Allen and Roth that I bought at Lowes.

rod

I love the new look of our master bathroom.  I think the curtains add just enough interest to take away some of the institutional feel of an all white space.

curtain2

curtain5

curtain 4

curtain in bath

Since the panels are wide enough, we leave the corner panels in place and just slide the two outer panels in when we need to take a shower or get dressed in the morning!

3 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Not only are the panels gorgeous in your beautiful master bath but your photography is amazing! The last picture looks like a magazine photo shoot. I am getting a real Sarah Richardson vibe with panels in a bath:))) great job!!!

Anonymous said...

your bathroom looks like it belongs in a Southern Living magazine!

Jodee said...

Those curtains are fabulous! I agree with everyone else -- your bathroom belongs in a magazine! You did a great job!

Blog Design by Caked Designs